Friday, May 13, 2011

Real online dating correspondence: Part Two

For inquiring minds now hooked on bad email exchanges.. My apologies but I'll keep feeding your addiction as long as I can (aka: as long as I am single and on dating websites).


Fans of 'girl flex', see below. This is what followed after I suggested that he had hired a monkey to type for him.


From: girl flex
To: Me


too many words, not enough dirty talk *joke* ... ummmm...seeing me will depend on which school board you work at cause I have a son in the catholic school board and well I don't sh*twhere I eat.. or piss where i shit... or both *nasty*

do you wanna tell me???

I'm trent btw

P.S. I have a feeling you might like me when you see me... don't ask, but I think there's something about us having a few things in common... far beyong kissing and soft skin, although those are the fun things!



From: Me
To: girl flex


.. actually - I didn't respond - (I was left temporarily speechless) BUT, he wrote again!


From: girl flex
To: Me


?


From: Me
To: girl flex


Hi Trent,

I don't know what to say.. The eating and sleeping scenario you described does seem pretty disgusting; hard for it not to with that graphic imagery. Do you write creatively on the side?

I think we'd better leave it at this. Good luck!


No comments:

Web Analytics