Thursday, May 19, 2011

Real online dating correspondence: Part Four

Hark! A new correspondent!


From: thisbudz4udollface
To: Me

What r u up to this evening. I would love to get with you and see what pops up lol . . . . . . . . . . . . . You are stunning and would be a delight


From: Me
To: thisbudz4udollface


Is this like a children's game? Does a weasel pop up? I'm sorry if I stunned you; it was an accident. You'll have to finish the rest of the sentence though.. 'would be a delight'.. 'if you were just 2 inches taller' or 'if you lived closer to me' or 'if you happened to have a great appreciation for Transformers'.


From: thisbudz4udollface
To: Me


Omg lol shut up what city u in


***Two minutes later: another message***


From: thisbudz4udollface
To: Me


I am tall where it matters. 9 inches . And the boom box transformer rox




Charming, isn't he?

No comments:

Web Analytics